How To Fix Gmail Attachment Errors?
Gmail attachment error: 7 solutions to fix it
- Grant Gmail permissions.
- Update the Flash Plug-in.
- Open Gmail in Another Browser.
- Update the Browser.
- Disable the Proxy Server.
- Switch off Firewalls.
- Adjust the Network.http.spdy.enabled Setting in Firefox.
How do I change the attachment settings in Gmail?
Sign in to your Gmail Account and click the gear button located in the upper right corner (Options > Mail Settings). In the General tab, scroll to the "Attachments" section and select "Basic attachment features": Click on the Save Changes button.
Why is Gmail blocking my attachments?
Why messages get blocked
To protect you against potential viruses and harmful software, Gmail doesn't allow you to attach certain types of files, including: Certain types of files, including their compressed form (like .gz or .bz2 files) or when found within archives (like .zip or .tgz files).
How do I attach files in Gmail?
Send a Google Drive attachment
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- Click Compose.
- Click Google Drive .
- Select the files you want to attach.
- At the bottom of the page, decide how you want to send the file: ...
- Click Insert.