How To Fix Gmail Error 707?
Gmail error 707 is one of the common errors faced by many users and the problem mainly occurs when you try to send a mail to someone. The Gmail error occurs at the time of sending a mail because of some enabled labs. But do not be panicked if the same problem occurs with you.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Clear cookies and cache.
- You need to deactivate the browser ad-ons in case of Firefox and extensions if you are using Google chrome, then start the browser again.
- Disable the virus checker temporarily.
- You can try another browser if the error still occurs.
Steps For Fixing Gmail Error 707?
Disable Background Send feature in Gmail
For disabling background send feature on Gmail first log in your Gmail account by entering Gmail and password on the Gmail login page.
- Thereafter click on the Sign In button.
- Then from th4e Gmail homepage click on the gear icon
- On clicking, the icon dropbox will open from there tap on the setting option.
- Then click on the labs option.
- Then in the search box type Background send.
- Thereafter next page will open from there tap on the disabled option if the enabled option is selected.