How To Fix Gmail Not Loading in Chrome on Windows 10?
No doubt Gmail provides hassle-free services with a simple user interface. There are also times when a user gets stuck with an issue while accessing Gmail services. And they have to face Gmail not loading error.
- If you are also seeing the not loading error and want to fix the issue, you can follow the steps mentioned in this article.
- What steps you should take when Gmail loading error appears?
- When you face Gmail loading error while accessing Gmail services, you should follow the given basic steps to fix the issue.
Updating the app to the latest version
First of all, you should check if you have installed the latest update of the Gmail app. On the off chance, you haven’t installed, then, you should install it immediately. You can do that by following the given steps;
- Go to the Google Play app on your mobile.
- And select the Menu option under which you have to choose the My apps and Games option.
- By scrolling down, you will be able to reach the Gmail app. If an update if available for your mobile, you would see the Update option. You need to click on that option.
- Otherwise, you will see the Open button
- Once you click the Update, the update will start to download and install on your mobile.
- Further, you may also fix the Gmail not loading error by clearing the cache or cookies stored on your Google Chrome browser.
Clearing the cache and cookies
- You should open the Google Chrome and click the More option at the top right corner.
- Then you have to select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Further, you have to scroll down and click the Advanced button.
- Thereafter, under the Privacy and security section, you have to click on the Clear browsing data option.
- Additionally, you can select the data you want to clear and click on the Clear Data option.
- In this way, you will be able to clear unwanted data and clean the cache without any difficulty and you would not see the Gmail not working in Chrome on Windows 10 error.
Why Gmail is Not Opening in Google Chrome?
Clearing Gmail Services Framework cache
After doing the above steps, if the issue still appears and you see Gmail not loading in Chrome issue, in such a case, you should clear the Gmail Services Framework cache. You can do that by following the given steps;
- First of all, you will require to go to the Apps under the Settings app on your android device.
- Further, you need to select the Gmail Service Framework option.
- In addition, you will require to select the Force Stop option.
- And finally, complete the process by selecting the Clear Cache option.
This is how you would not see any kind of trouble with your Gmail account and you will be able to fix Gmail not loading issue. Apart from this, if you still face the problem after performing the above steps, you can contact the customer service team of Gmail to get instant support from the experts.