How To Fix Gmail/Google Not Receiving Emails?
The problem in sending and receiving emails is the common issue faced by the billions of users every day and every second and no one can escape their problem when Gmail users also confront this problem once in a while. This problem occurred due to multiple reasons whether it’s incorrect account setup process or any server settings related issues. If you are having the same problem, then you can very easily fix it after reading this article lots of solutions provided for different problems to help.
How To Set up Gmail To Send and Receive emails?
If you wish to set up your Gmail account to send and receive over the other email service providers, then you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, log in to your Gmail account by using your email ID and password.
- Click on Gear icon which is available on the top-right corner side and then clicks on Settings.
- Click on the Accounts and Import section.
- In the Send Mail As, click on Add another email address you own link.
- Enter the Name and Email Address for that you wish to use with Gmail and then click on Next Step tab.
- Now choose SMTP server and then enter the server settings for SMTP into the mentioned field.
- After that, Gmail will send a verification mail to your other email address and then verify your email address to complete the process.
How to fix your G Suit email in 2019 when not receiving emails?
Do you use G Suit for sending and receiving your important emails? But suddenly it has stopped receiving the emails? Then you can easily fix this problem with the help of below steps:
- Log in to your G Suit email account and then click on the nine dots square box which is available at the top-right side.
- Click on More.
- Now click on the Admin option.
- After that, you will be on G Suit Admin Console page where you need to click on the Users section.
- Now you can see the users list and then choose a user that is not receiving the emails.
- Click on the Account and then check the G Suit email box which is available at the bottom side.
- fter that, click on the Save tab to finish the process.
How To Fix Gmail Not Sending emails?
Is Gmail your main account to send and receive emails? But if you have suddenly stopped receiving email on Gmail account, then you can fix this problem very easily through the below instructions:
- Make sure that you are using the correct incoming mail server settings because incorrect settings may also cause this problem.
- Restart your device in which you are using to receive emails.
- Clear the caches of your browser or try another browser or device to check whether the problem is with your Gmail account or device.
- You can also update your server settings again and then check for emails.
If you are still confronting Gmail not receiving emails problem, then you can contact the customer service team of Gmail and get the instant solutions to resolve this problem.