How to Fix Gmail Server Error 007?
So you write an email, you proofread it, and you press the send button only to see the gmail error 007. It can leave you devastated. Worry not, it’s a common problem and is easy to solve. Let's do this in 5 easy steps:
The different ways to fix the error are:
Method 1: Manual fixing
Check your Browser for any new updates. Search for the new version and update the browser with the new version in your system.
After updating the browser to the latest version, see whether the extensions in the browser are enabled or disabled. If it is disabled then enable it and restart your browser.
In the next step, you have to clear all the cookies, cache memory, registry, and prefetch files.
After clearing the cache, cookies, prefetch files, disable the Gmail background send. If the error #007 still occurs, it will be because of the Lab background send is still enabled, and you have to disable the Lab’s send option and try to send the message again.
Method 2: Manual fixing
- Open Gmail on any browser and log in to your account.
- On the top right corner, you will see an icon that appears like a gearbox. Click on it and select “Settings”.
- Here, find the “Lab” tab and click on it.
- Search for “Background Send” by typing it in the search box on the page.
- Disable the “Background Send” option.
- You’re done.
- Close and reopen the browser.
How do I fix Gmail errors?
- Step 1: Update your Gmail app. To get the latest fixes on problems with sending or receiving mail, update your Gmail app.
- Step 2: Restart your device.
- Step 3: Check your settings.
- Step 4: Clear your storage.
- Step 5: Check your password.
- Step 6: Clear your Gmail information.