How To Fix Google Maps Not Talking?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Choose Navigation settings.
- Guidance Volume: SOFTER/ NORMAL/ LOUDER.
- Enable the play voice over bluetooth.
- Enable play voice during phone calls.
- Enable play audio cues.
- Then, Click on Play test sound to verify.
How do I get maps to talk to me?
If you get a phone call while navigating somewhere, you can answer the call, but you'll hear voice directions unless you mute it.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap Menu Settings Navigation settings.
- Turn on or off "Play voice during phone calls."
How do I fix my iPhone maps not working?
In following texts, we list all the possible solutions to fix iPhone maps not working issue, try them in turn.
- Restart or force restart your iPhone.
- 2. Make sure the Wi-Fi and Cellular data are enabled.
- Refresh Location Services on iPhone.
- Restart Maps app on iPhone.
- Reset Network Settings and Location & Privacy.