How to Fix Google Play Error 504?
- Step 1Go to Settings > Application Manager or Apps> Open All apps;
- Step 2From the list of apps find Google Play store > Select Clear Data and Clear Cache option;
- Step 3From the list of apps find Google Service Framework > Clear Data and Clear Cache;
How do I fix Error 504?
How to Fix the 504 Gateway Timeout Error
- Retry the web page by clicking the refresh/reload button, pressing F5, or trying the URL from the address bar again. ...
- Restart all of your network devices. ...
- Check the proxy server settings in your browser or application and make sure they're correct
How do I fix Google Play services error?
One fix for this issue is to clear the cache data for Google Play Services and the Google Play Store.
- Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager.
- Scroll across to All and then down to the Google Play Store app.
- Open the app details and tap the Force stop button.
- Next tap on the Clear data button.
How do you fix Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped?
Unfortunately Google Play Service Has Stopped? Here's How to Fix It
- Restart Your Device.
- Update the Play Store and Google Services.
- Change From Cellular Data to Wi-Fi (or Vice-Versa)
- Change the Time and Date.
- Clear Google Play Services Data (and Cache)
- Revert to an Older Version of Google Play Store.
- Remove Your Google Account.
- Install a Third-Party Copy of the Play Store.
Why do I keep getting error 504?
The following error message occurs while accessing Web TimeSheet. Cause: One server did not receive a timely response from another server that it was accessing while attempting to load the web page or fill another request by the browser. This usually means that the other server is down or not working properly.