How to fix iPhone GPS issues?
iPhone GPS is not working after iOS update
- Toggle Location Services.
- Toggle Airplane mode.
- Navigate to Settings > Date & Time and select “Set Automatically”
- Turn off LTE and select 3G.
- If you have GPS issues only when using a specific app, update that app.
- Perform a soft reset.
- Reset network settings.
How can I fix my GPS problem?
Solution : Clear Cache and Data for Maps to fix GPS issues on Android
- Head to the Settings menu of your phone or tablet.
- Scroll down to find Application Manager and tap on it.
- Under the Downloaded Apps tab, look for Maps and tap on it.
- Now tap on Clear Cache and confirm it on the pop-up box.
How do I reset my GPS on my iPhone?
Perform a GPS reset:
- Double tap the home button.
- Then go into settings and turn on airplane mode.
- When you've done that go to settings, general, reset and choose reset network settings (you will need to re-enter your wifi passwords!)
- Once your phone has reset go to settings, location services, turn it off then on again.
Why has my GPS stopped working?
Location issues are often caused by a weak GPS signal. If you can't see the sky, you'll have a weak GPS signal and your position on the map might not be correct. Navigate to Settings > Location > and make sure Location is ON. Navigate to Settings > Loction > Sources Mode and tap High Accuracy.
Why is my GPS not accurate?
Increase Accuracy of GPS
Go to Settings and look for the option named Location and ensure that your location services are ON. Now the first option under Location should be Mode, tap on it and set it to High accuracy. This uses your GPS as well as your Wi-Fi and mobile networks to estimate your location.