How To Fix "Ok Google" Not Working?
Step1- Sometimes, the “Ok Google” command doesn't work on your device as you have selected the wrong language settings. To make sure that isn't the case with you, launch the Google app and then go to More -> Settings -> Voice -> Languages, and make sure that the right language for your region is selected.
Step 2- And last but not least, check to make sure "Ok Google" detection is actually turned on. To do this, open the Google app and then its main menu, then go to Settings > Voice (under Search) > "Voice Match" detection. From there, toggle the feature on.
- Check if it's not just you.
- Check your language settings.
- Check the microphone on your device.
- Disable S Voice or Bixby if you have a Samsung.
- Rule out all the simple fixes.
- Retrain "Ok Google" voice model.
How do I reactivate "OK Google"?
In case you can't find the settings, there is another way:
- Open the Google app.
- In the top left corner of the page, touch the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings > Voice > "OK Google“ Detection.
- From here, you can choose when you want your phone to listen when you say "Ok Google."
How do I fix Google search has stopped?
To fix google search has stopped , what to do is the following:
- Go to the menu and select Settings / Applications.
- Select the "All" tab.
- Select the Google Search / "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" application. Then select "Download Manager" / "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache".
How do I fix my Google assistant?
Step 1: Teach Google to recognize your voice again
- On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the Home button.
- In the bottom right, tap .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture or initial?.
- Tap Settings Assistant.
- Under "Assistant devices," select your phone or tablet.
- Turn on Google Assistant.
- Tap Voice model.