How To Fix Oppo Screen Problem?
Fix Oppo Find X Screen With Display Problem (Problem Solved)
- Long press the power key of the device. Press and hold the Shut Down option.
- Move your finger on the top left edge of the display.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Navigate to the Settings of the phone.
- Via Recovery mode:
- Make sure to keep a backup of all the data.
How Can I Fix My Oppo Touch Screen?
Methods to fix OPPO Smartphone touchscreen not working for no reason or no physical damage.
- Restart the device.
- Remove the memory card as well as the SIM card.
- Boot your smartphone to the safe mode.
- Anti-virus application.
- Adjust touchscreen with apps.
- Knock the screen.
- Replace the touchscreen.
What To Do if Oppo Phone is Not Working?
Force restart your phone
Press and hold both the Power and Volume Up buttons for at least eight seconds until you see the OPPO logo.
How much does it cost to replace Oppo screen?
Oppo Repairs Price List
|WE REPAIR ALL PROBLEMS TO ALL MAKES AND MODELS - REQUEST A QUOTE|
|OPPO AX7 TOUCH SCREEN AND LCD REPLACEMENT -||$129|
|OPPO R7S TOUCH SCREEN AND LCD REPLACEMENT -||$145|
|OPPO R7 PLUS TOUCH SCREEN AND LCD REPLACEMENT -||$149|
|OPPO R9 TOUCH SCREEN AND LCD REPLACEMENT -||$149|