How To Fix PowerPoint Not Opening?
What do you do when PowerPoint won't open?
If PowerPoint won't start at all
- Click Start, click Shut Down and choose Shut Down.
- Wait until the computer has completely shut down.
- Turn the computer back on.
- As soon as you see that, press F8 and hold it until you see a startup menu.
- Choose one of the Safe Mode options and let Windows start.
- Start PowerPoint.
Why PPTX File is Not Opening?
Whenever PPTX file refuses to open, then it is an indication that your file is corrupted and there are various reasons which lead to PPTX file corruption. Sudden system shutdown while PPTX files are in transfer or when a PPTX file is still in use. Repeatedly changing the file format of PPTX file i.e. from . pptx to .
How do I Recover a PowerPoint That is Not Responding?
Open the Office application that you were using. Click the File tab. Click Recent. Scroll to the bottom of your "Recent Documents" (Office 2013 only), then click "Recover Unsaved Documents" if you are in Word, "Recover Unsaved Workbooks" if you are in Excel, or "Recover Unsaved Presentations" if you are in PowerPoint.
Why PPT is not opening in Mobile?
If you have an android phone then quickoffice by google provides you the support for opening pptx file. If it is not installed in your mobile then search and install it using google play. Microsoft Office Mobile Microsoft Office Mobile - Android Apps on Google Play will also help you for the same.
How can I open PPT file in Mobile?
5 Methods to View PowerPoint on Android Devices
- Install Office Mobile for Android or PowerPoint for Tablet. By installing the Office Mobile application by Microsoft from Google Play you can easily open your presentations on any Android device.
- Save PowerPoint as PDF.
- Save PowerPoint Slides as Images.
- Convert PowerPoint to Video.
- Use an Online PowerPoint Viewer.