How to Fix WordPress Not Sending Email Issue?
- Once activated, click the Settings link (or Settings > Email link in the sidebar) to configure the plugin.
- Once activated, head to Settings > Gmail SMTP to configure the plugin.
- To authorize your WordPress installation to use Google's email servers, you must create a set of secure credentials.
Once activated, click the Settings link (or Settings > Email link in the sidebar) to configure the plugin.
Enter your email address and name and, in the Mailer section, ensure Send all WordPress emails via SMTP is selected. In SMTP Options, complete configuration using your HostPapa email server settings. You can find these by heading to My cPanel in the HostPapa Dashboard and clicking the Email Accounts button.
Scroll down to Email Accounts and click the Set Up Email Client link to view your SMTP settings. Ensure Yes: Use SMTP authentication is checked and enter your SMTP login details.
Click the Save Changes button, then test your settings by entering an email address in the To field under Send a Test Email. Click the Send Test button to proceed. If you do not receive an email, check your SMTP settings.
How do I fix my outgoing mail server?
Open Mail app and go to the Mail menu, then select “Preferences” Choose the “Accounts” tab in the preferences window. Select the mail account that is experiencing problems and/or errors. Look under the 'Account Information' tab and click on “Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)” and choose “Edit SMTP Server List”
How do I fix email problems?
Tips for fixing problems sending or receiving email
- Verify your Internet connection is working. If it's not, there are 4 things you can do to fix it.
- Make sure you're using the correct email server settings.
- Confirm your password is working.
- Confirm you don't have a security conflict caused by your firewall and/or antivirus software.