How to Fix Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 19 or 999?
Occasionally, issues in Yahoo Mail can cause "Temporary Error 19" or "Error 999" to appear. These errors are usually temporary and will correct themselves within 30 minutes. If the error continues, here are some common causes and suggestions for fixing "Error 999" or "Temporary Error 19."
Why am I getting the error?
- Sharing an Internet connection with others.
- Your browser is not enabled to accept cookies from Yahoo.
- Sending or receiving unexpectedly high amount of email at once.
- Using a third-party software program or application to access Yahoo.
- Spyware or viruses that can change system settings, preventing you from accessing some websites.
- Unusually high activity from either your computer, mobile device, or IP address to specific Yahoo pages.
How can I fix it?
- Enable your browser to accept cookies.
- Scan your system for spyware, malware, or other viruses.
- Access Yahoo using a supported browser and operating system.
- Try accessing Yahoo from another computer or a different Internet connection.
- Make sure your Wifi connection is password protected and no one else is using your Internet connection.