How To Forgot Gmail Password With Phone Number?
Google provide 2 step verification to protect your Gmail account. however again and again it happens that you simply forget your phone to hold and you wish to access your Gmail account. conjointly it's going to happen that you simply have lost your Mobile phone and need to access your Gmail account, however you'll fail to access your Gmail account since there's no mode of two step verification between you and your Gmail account.
This drawback has lead Google to make backup verification code which can assist you to access your Gmail account not with standing you don’t have your mobile phone to perform 2 step verification.
How to produce backup verification code?
- Login to your Gmail account and go to this link https://myaccount.google.com/intro/security
- Scroll all the way down to ‘Backup Code’ and click on on ‘Show backup Code’
- It will take you to page as shown below. Please note that each of this code can be used only once to login in your Gmail account.
- On the on top of page, you'll notice ‘Print’ and ‘Save to Text file’. i'd suggest you to make a hardcopy of the above-shown code and keep it in your case so you'll be able to use that code within the emergency.
- Since this is often for just once use solely you'll be able to produce additional such codes by visiting this link https://myaccount.google.com/intro/security
Google’s a pair of step verification facilitate to stay your account safe from unauthorized access. thus neatly defend your Gmail account Recvoery Number since same Gmail account are often wont to access your Google drive, Picasa internet album, YouTube subscription and far additional. This backup verification code can assist you to access your Gmail Account if you don’t have your registered mobile range with you. thus produce a backup copy and carry with you anyplace to access your all Google activity related to that Gmail account.