How to Get Back Your Google/Gmail Account Recovery for Android?
In this digital era, reliable communication is the key need of an hour. Fast and easy communication is the key to pace up the business growth in the current market. When Email was launched it made the communication quite easy. Gmail was initiated in 2004 so as to speed up quick communication and earned huge fame in market as a great email service provider with fast and easy to use technology though like any other technology Gmail can also face some glitches with their account. In case this happen with you it is important to ensure the Google account recovery is doing well. One of the main problem that come across with user that they tend to forget the Gmail password. You do not have to worry now read the below steps to recover conveniently.
How to do Google Account Recovery for Android?
- First step is to open the web browser of your device on which you are working on working , and then tap on Google account password recovery page on the browser.
- After that type your Google email Id. Now it will prompt appear on the screen you to enter password.
- rather than entering password, you can tap on forgot my password option.
- Now, it will prompt you to the screen and ask the user to enter the last password you remember.
- In case, you do not remember the previous password, you can try the alternate options also.
- In order to proceed further you can perform captcha reset option and then your Google account will provide you the best option of using an alternate email Id or phone number.
- once you have been provided the phone number or email Id, a verification link will be provided with the help of email Id or via text message for Gmail account recovery for android.
- Now, if you have receiving the verification link, click on this link through the login page.
- Now, you the user is free to reset your password. Now, change your password and confirm it twice so as it set it properly.
- Congratulations, now your Gmail password had been reset your password perfectly.
- So, these are some of the steps that will make sure that you have done Google account recovery for your account successfully.
In case, of any issues that is still prevailing even after performing the above mentioned steps, it is quite important to take third party help in order to solve any kind of unnecessary hassle that will cause problem. This will assist the users in getting to know the problems thoroughly and take important and necessary support in order to resolve the issue of do Google account recovery for Android. So, in any other case of any issues it is aptly require you to execute proper research and after that taking suitable actions to remove out the issues by proper use of the Google account. User can also take support of technical team of Google that will help the user throughout. Gmail ensures to provide hassle free services to the users in order to increase its market value.
Add or change a recovery email address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under "Ways we can verify it's you," tap Recovery email. You might need to sign in.
- From here, you can: Add a recovery email.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How can I recover my deleted Gmail account from Android phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Trash.
- Tap the letter or photo next to the messages you want to recover.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Move to.
- Choose where you want to move the message to, like your inbox.
How do I recover deleted Google activity on Android?
Enter the link https://www.google.com/settings/ In a new webpage in Chrome.
- Open your Google account and find a documented list of all your browsing history.
- Scroll down through your bookmarks.
- Access the bookmarks and used apps that you browsed through your Android phone. Re-save all your browsing history.
Can you recover deleted messages on android?
Easily recover deleted Android SMS, MMS on Android phone, including the texts, contacts information, date. Provide a preview of the deleted text messages so that you can select the needed texts to recover; Also can recover WhatsApp messages, photos, call logs, contacts and other data on an Android phone.
How do I find deleted history on my Android?
Step 3: Scroll down to Search History and you will be able to see the synced browsing history on your Android. Then, you can access these websites and re-save them as bookmarks. After these three steps, the deleted browsing history will be back to your Android device which has been synced to your Google Account recovery.
How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my Android for free?
Here we go, you can free download Android SMS Recovery on your computer to start the free trial version first.
Tutorial 1: Restore SMS from Android with Android SMS Recovery
- Connect Android to Computer Using USB Cable.
- Choose Text to Scan.
- Allow Super Users Request.
How do you get deleted pictures back on android?
Restore photos & videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone's gallery app. In your Google Photos library. In any albums it was in.
How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my Android without a computer?
- Here's how to use the app to recover messages on your Android device:
- Step 1: Download and launch the GT Recovery app on your device from the Play Store. When it launches, tap on the option that says Recover SMS.
- Step 2: On the following screen, you will need to run a scan to scan your lost messages.