How To Gmail Forgot Password Verification Code Phone Number?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don't know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
How do I recover my Gmail password using my phone number?
Choose the “I don't know my password” option and enter your Gmail address, click on Continue. If you linked a phone number to your Gmail account, you can request a verification code sent in a text message or you can answer security questions under “Verify your identity” section.
How do I reset my Gmail password with verification code?
Sign in with a backup code
- Locate your backup codes.
- Sign into Gmailor another Google service.
- Enter your username and password.
- When asked for your verification code, tap More options.
- Select Enter one of your 8-digit backup codes.
- Enter your backup code
What do I do if I forgot my verification code?
Get a text or phone call
- Click Didn't get a verification code on the sign in screen.
- Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.
- You'll get a text message or phone call from Apple with your verification code.
- Enter the code on your other device to complete sign in.
How can I recover my Gmail password without security question and mobile number?
Gmail's Standard Recovery Procedure
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can't remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
How do I get my email verification code?
Sign in to your email to verify your account
- While you're creating your account, you'll get an email from Google. Open the email and find the verification code.
- To finish creating your account, enter the verification code when prompted.
How can I send verification code to another number?
Use a verification code from a text message or call
A 6-digit code may be sent to a number you've previously provided. Codes can be sent in a text message (SMS) or through a voice call, depending on the setting you chose. To verify it's you, enter the code on the sign-in screen.
Why do I keep receiving Google verification codes?
There are two explanations: somebody trying to set up Google Voice accidentally entered your phone number, or, more likely, some scammer is trying to trick you into verifying your number for their Google account, so they can acquire another GV number for nefarious purposes, like robocalling or harassment