How to Hotmail Password Reset Without Phone Number And Alternate email?
Emails are said to be the crucial part in the digital world for the users. It is emails which help the, share text messages of large storage and also perform various other activities. And as the technology has been developed, the use of emails have seen the increased use and dependency of users to perform their work. Now, they have become a very integral part in the professional as well as personal world that no one across the world can think of working without it.
- At the same time, with the increased use of emails, there are various emails that have been introduced in the digital market. And after Gmail and Yahoo, there are many other emails which are used by users from across the world. One such email is Hotmail that is also used to send, share, save, compose and attach long text messages and make the work easy and efficient.
- Just like every other email, this email is also protected with username and password that is created by users itself. And the users are advised to not share their passwords with anyone to maintain their account privacy. At the same time, the officials of Hotmail realized that there is an increase in cyber crimes and that many Hotmail accounts have been hacked creating hindrances for its users.
- But, being the customer oriented email, Hotmail and its officials were thinking of ways to help users come out of such situations. And they came up with the next and also the safest verification steps that is the two-step verification. So, to know more about Hotmail account recovery options and steps you can refer to the information mentioned further in this article.
Protecting Hotmail Accounts in Various Ways!
When it comes to protecting the account or getting back the access of the lost Hotmail account then many users are puzzled as to what shall be done next. But, they have the way out when they choose the recovery option of Hotmail to get the access back. The various ways in which you can get the access back for the Hotmail account then you can refer to the information below.
- Getting back a Hotmail account using text.
- Using alternate email to get back the account.
- Answering security questions to get back the access.
And passengers are free to use any one recovery platform to get back the access. In case, you do not know how to use these recovery platforms then you can refer to the steps below.
Steps to Get Back Access to the Hotmail Account!
- Start by opening any preferred web browser and head over to the Hotmail account recovery page from its search bar.
- Then enter the username that you want to get back and tap “Next”.
- When you land on the Hotmail recovery page, choose any one recovery option. If you happen to choose recovery using text, then check the phone number attached to the account and proceed further.
- You will be getting a verification code as SMS. Check the same and enter it on the Hotmail recovery page.
- Hotmail will be checking the code from its servers and then allow you to create a new password. Make sure that you create an easy to remember password this time.
- To confirm, enter the same in the recovery page and tap “OK”.
After you have followed the above steps you will get back the access of your Hotmail account. However, if you do not have the phone number linked or email attached to the account then you shall not panic. You can still proceed with Hotmail password reset without alternate email or phone number and for that you can refer to the steps below.
Getting Back Hotmail Account Access Without Alternate Email!
Users can use the phone number option as stated in the steps above. However, if he does not have the phone number attached then you can follow the steps below to learn how to proceed.
- Open the Hotmail account recovery page from the search bar of the preferred web browser.
- Enter the username in the space that gets displayed in front and tap “Next”.
- You will be redirected to the Hotmail recovery page from there and be asked to choose any one recovery option.
- Choose the option of recovery by answering security questions and you get to see a new page with the questions that you selected at the time of creating the account.
- Answer the security question correctly and tap “Next”.
- Hotmail servers after checking the answers will be allowing you to create a new password. Make sure that this time you create a unique password that is easy for you to remember.
- To confirm the password, enter the same in the second box and tap “OK”.
- Close all the tabs and open the Hotmail login page. And now in the login credentials, enter the details and check the password.
Therefore, with the help of the above steps, you get to know that you can get back Hotmail account access even if you do not have alternate email or phone number. In case, you need any further help regarding the issue of Hotmail then you can choose Hotmail live chat support, helpline number or social platforms to get the answers. The ways to contact them are discussed below.
Reaching Out to Hotmail Customer Service Platforms For Help!
Hotmail is the email that understands that users might need their assistance and help at any point of time. So, they have dedicated and separate customer service to help them. The various platforms and how to contact them are explained below.
- Users can choose the toll-free helpline number that is stated on the website. They can reach them by calling on the number using their phones any time as they are 24/7 active.
- Another way is the chat support that is made available under the contact us option. And users who do not wish to make a call can chat with the experts regarding any issue.
- Social platforms like Twitter and Facebook are the one where users not only get the assistance but also can share the feedback.
Hotmail is an online suite of webmail, contacts, assignments, and calendaring organizations from Microsoft. One of the world's first webmail organizations it was built up in 1996 as Hotmail by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in Mountain View, California, and headquartered in Sunnyvale. Microsoft acquired Hotmail in 1997 for a normal $400 million, calling it MSN Hotmail, later rebranded to Windows Live Hotmail as a noteworthy part of the Windows Live suite of things. Microsoft released the last type of Hotmail in October 2011, open in 36 lingos. It was supplanted by Microsoft's Outlook.com in 2013.
How to reset Hotmail email password when you don’t have alternate email?
For Hotmail password reset you may pursue the accompanying advances:
Step 1 – You have to visit the Forgot Password page.
Step 2 – You tap on Select Password image.
Step 3 – You enter your full email address and your last name.
Step 4 – You select Continue.
Step 5 – You select the decision of I'll answer my security request beginning from the drop menu
Step 6 – You answer your security questions which you had set up while making your record.
Step 7 – You tap on continue.
Step 8 – Now you take after the prompts to make your new secret word.
How do I change my password on my hotmail email account?
Change Email Password for Microsoft Hotmail or Outlook.com. To change your password, log in to your Hotmail or Outlook.com email account, click your profile picture, and select View account. Next, click Change password, enter your current password, and click Sign in.
The above advances will assist you with recovering Hotmail account without elective email. On the off chance that you confront any issue while resetting your secret key, at that point you may connect with the Hotmail client benefit. They return to you by and large inside 24 hours and comprehend your issue immediately