How to Hotmail Password Reset Without Phone Number And Alternate email?
Hotmail is an online suite of webmail, contacts, assignments, and calendaring organizations from Microsoft. One of the world's first webmail organizations it was built up in 1996 as Hotmail by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in Mountain View, California, and headquartered in Sunnyvale. Microsoft acquired Hotmail in 1997 for a normal $400 million, calling it MSN Hotmail, later rebranded to Windows Live Hotmail as a noteworthy part of the Windows Live suite of things. Microsoft released the last type of Hotmail in October 2011, open in 36 lingos. It was supplanted by Microsoft's Outlook.com in 2013.
How to reset Hotmail email password when you don’t have alternate email?
For Hotmail password reset you may pursue the accompanying advances:
- Step 1 – You have to visit the Forgot Password page.
- Step 2 – You tap on Select Password image.
- Step 3 – You enter your full email address and your last name.
- Step 4 – You select Continue.
- Step 5 – You select the decision of I'll answer my security request beginning from the drop menu
- Step 6 – You answer your security questions which you had set up while making your record.
- Step 7 – You tap on continue.
- Step 8 – Now you take after the prompts to make your new secret word.
How do I change my password on my hotmail email account?
Change Email Password for Microsoft Hotmail or Outlook.com. To change your password, log in to your Hotmail or Outlook.com email account, click your profile picture, and select View account. Next, click Change password, enter your current password, and click Sign in.
The above advances will assist you with recovering Hotmail account without elective email. On the off chance that you confront any issue while resetting your secret key, at that point you may connect with the Hotmail client benefit. They return to you by and large inside 24 hours and comprehend your issue immediately