How to Linksys Router Password Reset?
Linksys router is most wonderful device in order to get connected with the internet service. Therefore, to start your Linksys router you have to access your account with the help of Linksys router ID and password. If you are unable to access Linksys router or forgot the Linksys router password then you can reset your Linksys router`s password immediately.
All you have to do is just dial Linksys Router Password Reset Number to accesses tech support team and find relevant guidance in a jiffy.
Follow the instruction as pointed out down:
- Step 1: Start the process with router`s default password by “URL address bar”.
- Step 2: Type “http//192.168.1.1.” And select "Admin" option.
- Step 3: Ensure that your Linksys router`s LED light is blinking and then after press “Reset” button.
- Step 4: Click to the management section from “Admin” settings.
- Step 5: Now enter the new password in the “New password filed”.
- Step 6: Re-enter the same password in the "Confirm filed".
- Step 7: Click to the "Save" settings at the end of the process.
If you still face any issue after resetting your Linksys router password you can contact Linksys Router Customer Service team by just dialing Linksys router recovery number available round the clock to help out number of users round the clock.