How to Login to Facebook With a Verification Code?
How to Get Facebook login code?
If you've turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
How do I log into Facebook with code?
To get your codes:
- Go to Settings > Security and Login.
- Under the Two-Factor Authentication section, click Use two-factor authentication. You may need to re-enter your password.
- Next to Recovery Codes, click Setup then Get Codes. If you've already set up recovery codes, you can click Show Codes.
How do I turn off 2 step verification for Facebook?
- Log into Facebook on your computer.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select the Security option in the left menu.
- Click the Edit button next to the "Use two-factor authentication" option.
- Click on the Get Started button.
- Chose a verification method.
How can I verify my FB?
To verify your page:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Page Verification.
- Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started.
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language.
- Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code.