How to Permanently Delete Your Yahoo Account?
How do I confirm that my account is deleted and no one else can access it? It takes 90 days for Yahoo to delete your account, and if you have not waited 90 days, then you can still sign in. You will have to simply wait those 90 days and then it is for sure that your account is non-existent.
- Open Yahoo's "delete user" page and enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Read the text on the page titled "Before continuing, please consider the following information."
- Enter your email address once more into the field provided.
- Select Yes, terminate this account.
How do I reactivate my Yahoo mail account?
If you would like to recover a Yahoo Mail account that was deleted by your request, or inactivity, please follow these steps:
- Login to Yahoo Mail from a regular computer using your current password.
- Confirm your Yahoo ID and complete the CAPTCHA verification.
- Select Re-activate.
How do I delete my yahoo account on my phone?
Remove your Yahoo Mail account
- Press the device's Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Email.
- Tap your Yahoo account.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account to confirm.
How can I remove my mobile number from Yahoo mail?
Add or remove an account recovery method
- Tap the Settings icon .
- Tap Manage accounts.
- Tap Account info.
- Tap Security Settings.
- Tap Email addresses or Phone numbers.
- Tap Add recovery email address or Add recovery phone number.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enter and verify your new info.
How do I remove a Yahoo account from my computer?
- Sign in to your My Yahoo.
- Mouse over the Settings icon on the email app. | click Remove.
- Click Google Account Settings.
- Click Disconnect.
- Under "Third-party apps," click Yahoo.
- Click Remove access.
- Click OK.