How to Recover a Deleted Gmail Account?
Part 1. How to Recover a Recently Deleted Gmail Account
- Step 1 You should go to Google Account Help, and click on Follow the steps to recover your account.
- Step 2 You just follow the steps, enter your Email or phone number and click "Next".
- Step 3 Enter the last password you remember and next.
One of the most frequent reasons to delete an email is when we attach large file size limit set by your email server client when this problem occurs you have two options either to delete email or move it to the draft folder then remove/resize the attachment.
How to delete an email in outlook account? Problem solved
- In order to delete an email in outlook account you need to first go to send/receive tab and click on work offline this will prevent Outlook from sending the email that are currently in the outbox folder.
- After this switch to outbox folder right click on messages then select delete will delete the email from the outbox
How to remove/ resize the attachment
In order to perform this set outlook in offline mode and navigate to the outbox folder then drag the stuck email to the drafts folder to make an edit. Alternate method to this is right click on the email then select move from the context menu and choose other folder as Drafts
How to resolve email sending issue? Solution
- There is very simple two step method you should try first
- Drag the stuck email from the outlook outbox to another folder i.e Drafts
- Switch to the Drafts folder and open the email then click on send button will send the email
Note: When you move stuck email to drafts folder you should go to the sent items folder and check if the email was actually sent. If it was then there is no need to perform the above steps.
How to delete stuck email from outbox?
This is the quick and easy method to delete stuck email from outbox folder. You should follow these steps if you don’t want to send an email stuck in your outbox folder
- Step 1: Go to the outbox and double click on stuck email then close the email
- Step 2: Right click on the email and select delete from the context menu
There is a general solution which works in most cases if previous methods did not work for you
- Step 1: Set outlook in work offline mode and close the outlook
- Step 2: Open the windows task manager (press ctrl + shift+ Esc) then click on processes tab and verify there is no outlook.exe present there. If you find any select it and click on end process.
- Step 3: Open the Outlook again
- Step 4: Go to the outbox folder and open the stuck email then move it to the Drafts folder and remove the attachment if it is too big in size as this can be the root cause of the problem then you can try send the email again.
- Step 5: Bring the outlook back to online
- Step 6: Click on send/receive and see the email is gone
Email technical support number
For more information you can always dial email helpline number if you have any issue regards to Gmail account recovery and get experts assistance for free
- Benefits of email support number:
- Expert advisors at helpdesk
- Available for 24x7 support and assistance
- Dial anytime anywhere for free