How to Recover Deleted Photo from Google Drive?
Google Drive is one of the software services provided by Google that allows you to save and synchronize different files on various devices. You can save your files on Google Drive and access them from anywhere with the help of your Google account credentials. There’s no limitation to the type of files you save on Google Drive; however, you cannot exceed the default storage provided to you.
Google Photos, however, is software that allows you to keep a photo backup in your Google cloud and save and store all the photos of your device in a low resolution. Google Photos provides a storage capacity of 15GB, and additional storage can be bought. If you use the mentioned Google services and face a query in which you need to resolve, ‘How to Recover Deleted Photo from Google Drive? In that case, the following will help you effectively.
Recover Deleted Photos from Google Drive
You can recover all the deleted photos from Google Drive with the help of the following points;
- With the help of your Computer PC or Laptop, visit the official Google Drive sign-in page.
- Enter your Google credentials in the username and password section.
- After entering the correct details, click on the option ‘Sign In.’
- It will then take you to your official Google Drive account.
- You’ll be able to see all the files you’ve added to your Google Drive account.
- In the left section of the page, locate and click on the option ‘Trash’ present at the end.
- It will then display all the items you’ve deleted from your device.
- Now locate your photo from the list and double-click on the required photograph.
- Locate the three horizontal dots present at the top of the screen and click on them.
- A drop-down menu will appear after that.
- Click on the option ‘Save’ from the list.
- Your system will then ask you for the location.
- Now select the location and save the deleted photo accordingly.
Thus, you can recover a deleted photo from Google Drive with the help of following the points aforementioned in a hassle-free manner for your benefit.
Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Google Photos
If you need to recover a photo from Google Photos and you’ve got no idea on, ‘how to recover permanently deleted photos from google photos?’ If you are going through this situation, then the following points will help you significantly;
- With the help of your Desktop PC or Laptop, visit the official Google Photos Sign In page.
- Using your Google credentials, log in to your official Google Photos account.
- Once the page loads, you’ll be able to see different sections and all the photographs you’ve saved with the help of your devices.
- You’ll be able to see a dedicated section for different services and categories on the left side of the page.
- Locate and click on the last option, ‘Trash’ present at the bottom of the category list.
- The following page will display all the photos you’ve deleted over time.
- Select the group of photos that you wish to recover by clicking on their small squared section boxes.
- After selecting them, click on the horizontal dots present at the top of the page.
- A sliding menu will appear after that.
- Click on the option ‘Save’ after that.
- You can then recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos with the help of the points listed above.
Thus, Google Photos recovery can be done with the help of the steps listed above, and you can save the required photos accordingly.