How To Recover My Facebook Account Through Friends?
There are millions of things in this world today that we have to remember. We have so many accounts on social media for which we have to remember the usernames and the password of the account. So, it is quite tough for the users to remember the difficult usernames and the password that contains the letters, alphabets and characters.
Today, we are here with the problem that users generally face. It is about the Facebook account for which the users forget the password of their account and look for different ways to get back access to their account. Facebook has a user-friendly interface that provides incredible services to its users. The users can connect with their friends that they have lost a long time back. Not only this, but they can also post the videos and photos on their profile and can also go through the news feed on their wall. This will keep them updated and they will also be able to pass their time.
Knowing About The Recovery of The Facebook Account:
If you are not aware of how you can get back access to your Facebook account, in case you forgot the password, then you are at the right place. Facebook, being the customer-centric platform, has created an easy way of helping their users when we are locked out of our profiles. We will let you know how the Facebook account recovery works. You can use many methods to get back the Facebook account. The option of recover phone number and email address is also available with the users. You can also answer the security questions that you set at the time of account creation. Now, the concern of the users is to recover the Facebook account with the help of the trusted contacts or friends. So, we are here of how you can get back access to your account via friends. Let us see the recovery process.
Recovering The Facebook Account Through Friends or Trusted Contacts:
- The first step you need to take is to launch your web browser and go to the official website of Facebook.
- Then, you will have to go to the login page and hit the tab “Forgot account.”
- Now, you need to access your profile by filling in the details like full name, username, phone number or email address and hit the “Search” option.
- Once you have entered your phone number or email address, you will be taken to the page that will ask you to take the help of your trusted contacts. It will say “Ask Your Trusted Contacts For Help.”
- In the next step, you will have to hit on the option of “Reveal my trusted contacts” and then type the full name of the friend of which you want to take the help to get your Facebook account recovered.
- The friend that you will choose will be able to provide you with the recovery code.
- You can now use your security code from the trusted contact you chose to get access to your account.
- Facebook will take you to the new web page where you will have to fill in the new password of your account.
- The password you choose for your Facebook account should contain the uppercase, lowercase and character.
- Once you are done entering your new password, you will have to tap on the “Save Changes” option.
This is how you can opt for Facebook recovery through friends. Your trusted contacts will be able to help you out in getting back access to your account. We know many Facebook users who are still not clear with how they can get the recovery code from their trusted contacts. For them, we are here with the solution to how they can get the code from their friends.
Getting The Recovery Code From The Friends of Facebook Account:
- The first step you need to take is to send the link to the friend you have chosen and then ask them to open it.
- The link they will receive will consist of the login code. you will now have to ask them to give you the login code so that you can enter it and find the resolution to your problem.
- In the last step, you will need to use that recovery code from the trusted contact to access your Facebook account.
We hope that you have understood the process of getting the recovery code from the friend and also getting back access to your Facebook account by following the process we have explained above. We hope that you have comprehended the steps explained above and the answer to the question, “how can I get my Facebook recovery code for my friend?” is clearly understood. For more information on recovering the password of the Facebook account, you can seek more help from the customer care experts and they will provide you with the best information. The experts of the team will be available round the clock and based on their all-time availability, you will never have to think twice before calling them. They will listen to your issues and will provide you with the best resolution they can provide to take you out of the difficult situation in which you are stuck.
Well, there are other methods also to get out of the problematic situation. You can also take the help of the recovery phone number and the email address to get into the locked Facebook account. If you want to be familiar with that process also then we will let you know about that. You can follow the steps mentioned below and get back the access. Let us go through the process.
Facebook account recovery via the phone number or email address:
- Launch your web browser to go to the official website of Facebook.
- Enter your email address of the Facebook account and click on the tab “Forgot password.”
- It will take you to the new web page where you will find two options of recovering the Facebook account. You can choose your desired mode of getting back the access.
- You will now have to enter the recovery phone number, and then you will get the verification code on that number.
- You need to enter that code and then hit the tab “Next.”
- If you have chosen the email option, you will get the verification link on which you need to click, and you will be taken to the password reset page.
- It will again take you to the password reset page and then enter the new password of the account. Now, you need to re-enter the password of the account and then click on the Save changes option.
- You can now go to the Facebook account using your new password.
This was all about the Facebook account recovery options. If you are still in any doubt, then the team of experts will always be there to assist you for more. The customer care team will help you in explaining the process in detail and will cater to your needs and requirements. Their services will be available round the clock so that the users will not have to think before calling them to get aid from the team.