How To Remove Password From PDF File in Adobe Reader?
Go to the "Protect" tab, and click on the "Password" button. You can deselect the open password or permission password option to remove password restrictions from your PDF document.
How do I Remove Password Protection From PDF?
Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Pro and provide its password to view it. Click the lock icon at the left side of the window and click “Permission Details”. You can also click File > Properties and click the “Security” tab. Click the “Security Method” box, select “No Security”, and click “OK” to remove the password.
How do you unlock a PDF in Adobe Reader?
Once the unlock password has been applied, you can follow these steps to unlock the PDF file:
- Open the PDF that is attached in the Signed & Filed email.
- Click the 'Lock' icon in the upper-left corner of the page.
- Click the link labeled: 'Permission Details.'
- In the "Security Method' drop down, select: 'No Security.'
How do I remove password from Adobe Reader 9?
There are two methods to remove security:
- Click the Secure button the Acrobat Toolbar and select Remove Security . . .
- Go to File—>Properties and click on the Security tab. On the Security Method pop-up menu, select No Security.
How do I remove password from WPS PDF?
How to Cancel the Password of an Encrypted Document?
- Step 1: Select the target encrypted document.
- Step 2: Enter the password of the document and open it.
- Step 3: Find the “encrypt” button on the top menue, and tap it.
- Step 4: Press the button “OK” directly.
- Step 5: When there pops out the reminder “Password deleted successfully”, save the changes.