How To Turn off Google Maps Navigation?
Google Maps is the advanced application designed by the Google which allows the user to access the navigation features in an efficient manner. The app is user-friendly and offers an accurate result. The features of the same are outstanding and thus liked by most of the users.
The users access the Google Maps and thereafter, don’t turn it off and as a result, the app drains the battery of the Smartphone. So, if you want to protect your battery, make sure to stop the navigation after reaching the destination.
How to turn off Google Maps Navigation?
For Android device
- Open Google maps from your Android device.
- Select your destinations and then tap on Direction.
- Thereafter, choose the driving mode and tap on Start icon.
- After reaching the desired destination, close the app by tapping on the Close icon, located at the bottom left of the page.
How to turn off Google Maps on iPhone?
There are two ways to stop the Google Maps, first method; tap on Home button twice and then select the App. Hold the app and then tap on minus button to close the app.
- Open Google Maps from your iPhone.
- Select your destination and then tap on Direction icon.
- Thereafter, select the mode of journey and tap on Start icon.
- After reaching the destination, drag up from the bottom to get Exit icon; tap on it to close the Google Maps.
Hence, you have successfully performed the task. On the off chance, if stuck amid the process or you need the techie’s assistance, and then dial on Google Maps Customer Service Number for the best result. The geeks will offer the ultimate solution to any issues so that you can enjoy the entire features of the Google Maps.