How To Unblock a Blocked Gmail/Google Account?
How can I unblock my Google account?
To view the Google Accounts you've blocked or to unblock a user:
- Go to the "Blocked users" section of My Account. You might need to sign in to your Google Account.
- View the list of accounts you've blocked across Google products.
- To unblock someone: Next to that person's name, select Remove .
How do you unblock an email address?
How to Unblock an E-Mail Sender
- Get to Junk E-Mail Options. In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Safety Options.
- Click the Blocked Senders tab.
- Select the user you want to unblock. Users are listed only by email address, so it helps to know their addresses.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click OK.
How do I unblock?
If you want to unblock people on facebook, you can so quickly by following these simple steps. First click on the Gearbox on the top right, then click on Privacy Settings. In this screen on the left here you're going to find Blocking, click on that. Then you'll see here users who you've blocked.
How do you unblock someone on Google?
From Google+ Settings:
- Open Google+.
- Near the top left corner, click the drop-down menu > People.
- Near the top center of the page, click Your circles .
- Near the top left corner of the page, click Actions > View blocked.