How To Unlock a Disabled iPhone Without iTunes or iCloud or Computer?
This Article will show you how to remove any disabled screen or passcode lock on any iPhone, iPad or iPod model.
This will erase the device and its passcode.
- Disconnect all cables from your device.
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button, then "slide to power off" to turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Home button and plug the device into your computer. If your device doesn't turn on automatically, turn it on. Don't release the Home button.
- Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- If iTunes doesn't open automatically, open it. iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
- Click OK. Then restore & update the device.
If your device doesn't go into recovery mode, try steps 1-4 again.
How do I unlock a disabled iPhone?
Connect the iPhone to a computer it has synced to before with a USB cable and launch iTunes. Choose “Sync” in iTunes and enter the proper passcode when requested to unlock the device, this backs up the iPhone to the computer. Choose “Restore” to restore the iPhone from the most recent backup.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone on iTunes?
How to unlock an iPhone with “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes” error
- Connect your iPhone to your computer you usually synced with.
- Open iTunes in your computer and wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup.
- Once you've synced your phone and created a backup, click Restore your device.
How do I fix a disabled iPhone?
Use Recovery Mode to Fix Disabled iPhone
- Plug your iPhone into your computer with your USB cable If it doesn't automatically, launch iTunes.
- From here, you'll need to force restart your iPhone:
- For iPhone 6s or earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Hold down the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously.