How Can I Reactivate my Facebook Account after 2 years?
Facebook account drastically is used by a number of users across the world. It is one of the most used social media platforms that help you to saves all data automatically to deactivating your account so that you can easily reactivate the account soon. It generally happens when the users delete their account and further they change their mind and begin to reactivate it to use this awesome social media network after one year once again. Sometimes what happens the users don’t use their social media account and it deleted automatically as it is not impossible if you can’t expect to reactivate it after one year.
Facebook always collected the information from the users who have deleted their account and provide the facilities to reactivate your account soon. If you are one of them and looking for help to begin the process of Facebook account recovery, you need to make sure that you have deleted your account or it has been deleted automatically due to not using it on a regular basis.
How can I reactivate my Facebook account after one year?
If you really want to reactivate a self-deactivated social network account, it is as simple as logging-in back into your account. So if you have previously deleted your account, it can’t be recovered. But in case your FB account is deactivated involuntarily by Facebook you can simply use a trick that would help you to retrieve your account with the help of using a link of Facebook.com/login/identify that provides you specific assistance to reactivate your account after one year within a short period of time. If you are using your social media network on your mobile phone, you can use the app and enter the mobile phone number and search your account and select yours to start the process of recovery in a simple manner.
If you want to reactivate your social media account after a year, you need to log-in to your Facebook account in a simple manner and fill in the details to complete the task in an appropriate way. If you have done everything but still facing trouble and want basic tactics to reactivate your account, you should keep patience and go through the ideas to fulfill the requirement to get back your social media account in a vital way.
Following are the ways assisting you to reactivate Facebook account after one year:
- · At first, launch an internet browser and go to the Facebook sign-in website page and enter certain email address and password to access.
- · If you face any trouble during accessing click on forgot password button as you generally do, then select your email address on the next page.
- · You can check out the link to indentify the account by image, mobile phone number, or alternate email address.
- · Enter the mobile phone number or alternate email address and check out the Facebook account by selecting personal account was deleted.
- · Check your mobile phone number and get the verification code to enter into the required fields and press the next button.
- · There will be a link to reactivate your Facebook account allows entering the new password into both new and confirm password filed at the end of the task.
After reactivating your account, you can enter the log-in details to access and check out the feed on its timeline simply. If you want to know that can I reactivate my Facebook account after 2 years, at this, you need to check out the log-in details to access, but if you face any trouble you can then try to reactivate your account in a simple manner.
Following are the ways to reactivate Facebook account after 2 years:
- · First of all, navigate the Facebook log-in page and enter a certain email address and password to access it.
- · If you are unable to access click on forgot password button and enter the certain mobile phone number if you remember.
- · Enter the certain code number that you have received on your phone and get a link that allows you to enter the unique password to reactivate your account after 2 years.
- · Enter the certain email address and password into both new and confirm password fields at the end of the task.
In case you want further assistance and information regarding Facebook account, feel free to contact our tech support team that is available to help you at any time.
Facebook automatically saves all data for deactivated accounts so that you can easily reactivate the account if you change your mind and want to use the social network again. Facebook doesn't remove old account information after any set time, so you can reactivate Facebook a year after closing the account.
Can you reactivate a deleted facebook account?
If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to reactivate your account or retrieve anything you've added. While we are deleting this information, it is inaccessible to other people using Facebook.
Can a disabled facebook account be reactivated?
If your Facebook account was disabled volitionally by you, you can reactivate it by logging in. If your account was disabled by Facebook, however, you'll need to submit an appeal to get your account back; depending on the circumstances of the disabling, they may or may not grant your request.
How can I deactivate my FB?
To deactivate your account:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Select Settings.
- Click General in the left column.
- Click Manage your account, then click Deactivate your account and follow the instructions to confirm.
What happens when you deactivate Facebook?
When you deactivate your account, Facebook saves all of your settings, photos, and information in case you decide to reactivate your account. Your information isn't gone-it's just hidden. However, it is possible to delete your account permanently with no option for recovery.
Can friends see when you reactivate Facebook?
When you rejoin Facebook Customer Service, the site doesn't post a message to your Timeline saying you've reactivated your account. No notification goes on your friends' News Feeds. Your account will not display any posts for the time that your account was gone, but you can start posting again as soon as you sign in.