How to read my email?
To read a given message, follow these steps:
- From the Gmail inbox, click the tab that contains the type of message you want to view.
- Select the message you want to read and click anywhere on that message's message line.
- The full text of the message is displayed, as shown in Figure 4.2.
How do I open my Gmail inbox?
How to Go to My Inbox in Gmail
- Navigate to gmail.com using any Web browser.
- Enter your Google username and password in the the Username and Password fields and click "Sign In" to log in to your Google account. The default view is the Inbox folder.
- Click the "Inbox" link in the left pane if you don't see your inbox, to go to your Inbox folder.
How do I receive emails on Gmail?
Setting up receiving mail
- Open the Gmail account that you would like to import mail to.
- At the top right, click the gear.
- In the drop down menu click Settings.
- Select the Accounts and Import tab.
- Find the "Check mail from other accounts (using POP3)" section.
- Click "Add a POP3 mail account you own".
How do I open my mail in Gmail?
Access your Email in Gmail
- Login to your Gmail Account.
- In the top lefthand corner, open the Settings cog and choose Settings.
- Click Accounts and Import.
- Click 'Add a POP3 mail account you own".
- Enter your Email address.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your full email address as the Username.
- Enter Password for your email account.