Twitter Account Recovery
To recover Twitter account password using this method, do the following:
- Go to Twitter's sign in page.
- Click on the password reset link.
- Enter your email address.
- Follow the instructions in the email or SMS message.
- Choose a new password and make sure not to lose it again.
How to send yourself a password reset via email. From the sign in page on either twitter.com, mobile.twitter.com, or the Twitter for iOS or Android app, click Forgot password? Enter your email address, phone number, or Twitter username. Choose the email address where you want to receive the password reset email.
How to reactivate your Twitter account?
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your account username or email address, and your password.
- Once you click Sign in, your account is reactivated.
- You'll see your home page if reactivation was successful.