Why Google Chrome Not Working?
Sometime user may think that why Google Not Wotking? Is user thinking what could be the reason? Reason to the error could be many as listed below:-
- Antivirus glitch
- Issue with firewall that has been installed by antivirus software
- Internet connectivity error
- Huge use of system memory as every tab creates new process in memory
To cope up with technical glitch instantly, user can have a look on set of systematic instructions that has redesigned by expertise to resolve google chrome not opening error in jiffy
How do I fix Google Chrome has stopped working?
Make sure user clear cache, cookies and unwanted extensions and apps in remarkable way
- User is required to hit click on horizontal icon setting option
- Moving ahead, user is required to hit click on setting option
- Moreover, user is required to hit click on advanced setting option
- Furthermore, hit click on content setting option
- Now user is required to hit click on all cookies and sites data option
- Finally hit click on remove all option to discard local cookies in effective way
- Now to disable extension, user is required to hit click on chrome extension in navigation bar
- Now swiftly disable extension in significant way
Make sure to disable sandbox mode
- First of all, user is required to hit click on Google chrome shortcut option available on desktop
- Moving to next step, user is required to choose properties and go to shortcut option
- Moving to next step, user is required to add no sandbox option
- Now user is required to restart system in error free manner
User is required to effectively check proxy setting in significant way
- User is required to hit click on setting option
- Moving to next step, user is required to hit click on advanced setting option
- Moreover, user is required to hit click on network option
- Moreover, user is required to hit click on choose change proxy setting option
- Moreover, user is required to hit click on connection tab option
- Now hit click on LAN setting option
- User is required to check automatically detected option has been properly checked
How do I fix Google Chrome not responding?
First: Try these common Chrome crash fixes
- Close other tabs, extensions, and apps.
- Restart Chrome.
- Restart your computer.
- Check for malware.
- Open the page in another browser.
- Fix network issues and report website problems.
- Fix problem apps (Windows computers only)
- Check to see if Chrome is already open.
For further valuable solution related to Google Chrome Not Responding error, just feel free to get in technical expertise in single cal, today.