Why is Google Not Working on Phone?
Google is American multinational company specialized in internet services and google chromw is web browser developed by google.
Google Search might not be opening on Google Chrome due to assorted grounds. You can apply two methods to check the cause in your system or device.
Method 1: Google Search might not be working on your Chrome due to various reasons like antivirus software or unwanted malware is preventing Google Chrome from commencing. You can check it by opening other web browser, let say safari, firefox, internet explorer is working in your device than it means your chrome is effected by other causes.
If this is the case you can repair Google chrome by un- installing in from your device and re-installing it again.
Method 2: You can follow the instructions mentioned below to start your Google search on Chrome
- Open your Chrome browser and Click on the extreme upper right side corner of window, you will get Chrome settings.
- Now Click on Settings. Open settings section you have to Scroll down to the bottom and click on advanced settings.
- Make default browser option as chrome.
- There will be Privacy option, under privacy now click on Clear browsing data.
- Now mark tick on the options mentioned :Clear browsing history, Clear downloaded history, Delete cookies and plug-in Data, now clear the cache
- Now click on the default settings as to delete the browsing data in the past hours, but if you are not sure for how long you are not able to use Google than an hour, than change the settings to past hour.
- Now Click on Clear all browsing data so that you can control over your browsing data.
Why is okay Google Not Working?
Rule out all the simple fixes And last but not least, check to make sure "Ok Google" detection is actually turned on. To do this, open the Google app and then its main menu, then go to Settings > Voice (under Search) > "Voice Match" detection. From there, toggle the feature on.
Method will fix it, especially problem has just started recently.
- If you are still facing issues with chrome, you can connect to Google Technical support, click the link below-
- You can make a call or send your issue to technical department through mail, click on the link below-
- Why Google Not Reponding?