Why is Gmail Not Showing all my Emails?
Gmail account is very simple in order to manage email service in many ways. However, most of us face some common problems with Gmail account when we unable to show emails in the inbox. Therefore, not being able to find all your mail in your Gmail inbox might be pretty frustrating. So as soon as possible it is necessary to find out the cause and solution with ease.
Take a look why is Gmail not showing all my emails:
There are several possible reasons for some of your mail going missing like this. But fortunately, you should be able to find the perfect source of this problem with a little troubleshooting task. After all, the most common causes of missing mail are easily fixed by the users with the help of little troubleshooting task. However, in case there is an error while troubleshooting this kind of the problem you are required to learn some basic tips and tricks that will lead you to the appropriate solution instantly.
Cause of the error:
This has been observed that when you unable to show the emails in inbox which means there is something wrong in the filter or forwarding. Not only this, you can take notice for this kind of the problem that also happens due to IMAP and POP settings in your mail system and you have not watched a new email in your inbox of Gmail account. This is a matter of pretty much socked situation but what can you do except solution. This is a time to keep patient and go through the troubleshooting procedure to get the issue fixed within a short span of the time. Your account settings could be the cause of the error so make sure it correct or not.
Here we go with possible solution to show all emails certainly:
- · First of all, visit Gmail account to the sign-in page and enter the correct email address and password to access.
- · And then click on the Settings button to click on the mail forwarding/IMAP or POP mail server or select filter option.
- · If you have selected the filter setting to make some wrong changes you might be face problem and unable to show the mail.
- · You must go to the settings and select incoming or outgoing mail server and follow the on-screen instructions.
- · Select the forwarding option and click on the Archive button and select the forwarding email and copy your emails.
- · You can check your trash folder as well where you can move new emails to inbox at the end.
It is hoped you find the solution but still if you face an error while refreshing email you must know the cause of the error to fix it soon.
Why is my Gmail Not Refreshing?
It is necessary to check out the sync settings that sometime unable to gather the data due to internet service and users face problem.
Get solution here:
- · First of all, for this kind of problem is happening you just have to fix the internet problem and open your Gmail app.
- · Select the menu in the settings and make sure you have checked sync.
- · You must clear your Gmail app data and open your device settings and open your device’s settings apps.
- · Go through the apps & Notification and select the Gmail storage to check it is not filled so far.
- · You can refresh your Gmail account after clearing the whole date and press the OK button at the end of the task.
For additional help and information, you are required to contact the tech support team that will provide you a better solution in no time simply.