Why is Google Play Not Working on My TV?
From the Android TV Home screen, scroll down to Settings . Select Apps. Under "System apps," select Google Play Music Clear data Clear cache. Play your video, music, or game again.
What does Error Code 2 mean on Google Play?
It says 'App' can't be installed. Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting (Error code: -2). Several people have experienced this error and some are still facing this error. In my case clearing cache and data of Play Store and some other apps had solved the issue but it may not be same for you.
How does Google Play work on smart TV?
Install Google Play Movies on your Smart TV
- On your Smart TV, select Smart Home. LG Content Store.
- Log in to your LG TV account.
- Select Play Movies app .
- Select the Install button. OK.
Can't update or install apps Android?
Apps won't install or update from the Google Play store
- Make sure to use a Google™ email account.
- Check the available storage space.
- Uninstall unnecessary applications.
- Perform a power reset on your TV.
- Cancel any on-going installation or downloading of apps.
- Perform Clear Data and Clear Cache on Google Play Services.
- Set the Parental controls Settings to Allow all.
Can I use Google on my smart TV?
You can buy an actual Smart TV with integrated Wi-Fi, one that can handle apps and the like. Or, you can buy something like the Google Chromecast, Apple TV, or Roku Stick to turn your “dumb” TV into a “smart” one.
How do I get Google on my smart TV?
Accessing the Internet browser:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select Apps or Applications.
- Navigate with arrow buttons to look for Internet Browser.
- When you open Internet Browser, it will load the default Start Page.