Why is my Canon Printer Not Printing?
Blank page printing is a common problem in canon printers. Canon printers have either 2 or 4+ cartridges. This issue generally occurs when there is no ink in the cartridge, or due to the blockage of vacuum in the cartridge. On your desktop screen open My computer < Control panel < Devices and printers.
Canon printers have either 2 or 4+ cartridges. This issue generally occurs when there is no ink in the cartridge, or due to the blockage of vacuum in the cartridge. Right click on your printer's name and choose properties. Inside your printer's properties, check device settings and click on preferences.
How do you fix Canon printer not responding?
To fix that issue, you need to do the following:
- Open Control Panel and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Locate your printer on the list, right-click it and choose Printer properties.
- Go to the Ports tab. Now make sure that the proper port is selected. After doing that, click Apply and OK to save changes.
Why has my printer stopped working wirelessly?
At first try restarting your printer, computer and wireless router. Make sure printer is well connected with your wireless network. Ensure there is proper connection between computer and wireless network. If a newly updated or installed software blocking your communication, then try restoring your system backup.
How do you connect a Canon printer to WIFI?
WPS Connection Method
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.