Why is My Cpanel Account Not Receiving emails?
The most common reason incoming emails are not being received is that the email account has exceeded its quota. Scroll to the Email section and click Manage Email Accounts. You will be redirected to your cPanel. Scroll to the Email section and click Email Accounts.
Not receiving some expected emails; Checklist
- Check Junk E-mail folder.
- Search for messages received Today.
- Check virus scanner or 3rd party anti-spam tools.
- Collecting your mail on multiple computers or a mobile phone.
- Check your web based mailbox.
- Have the sender check the Outbox.
- Have the sender send to another address.
- Have the sender check for bounce messages.
Can Send Email But Not Receive cPanel?
If you can send email but cannot receive email, there are several likely causes to investigate. These include email quota issues, your DNS settings and your email client settings. If your cPanel has exceeded its disk quota, this can also prevent you from receiving email. Email Account Over Quota.
What is cPanel access?
cPanel is a web based hosting control panel provided by many hosting providers to website owners allowing them to manage their websites from a web based interface. This program gives users a graphical interface from which they can control their portion of the Unix server.
How you can create an email account in cPanel-
- Log into cPanel account
- Click on the email account which is located in the email section
- Here you have to enter the name that you want in the name field and select the domain name from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out your password in the password field and confirm it again
- Then make the selection from the mail and then click on the button Create Account
How you can forwarder in cPanel account-
Step 1. Log Into your cPanel account
Step 2. Search for ‘Forwarders’ in the top search bar and click on the Forwarders icon on the main screen of your cPanel interface to access the forwarders menu.
Step 2. Now click on add forward
Step 3. Type here the name of the email address which you want to forward from in the first blank field.
Remember you have to make sure that both email addresses are spelled correctly when adding forwarders
Like firstname.lastname@example.org (Put it into first blank field)
Step 4. Click on Add Forwarder to add the forwarder.