Why My Bellsouth Email Not Accepting Password?
BellSouth email is one of the widely used email services through which you can send and receive emails effectively. To use the email account, you require its correct credentials- username and password. In case any of these is incorrect, you will get the access denied error message on your screen. In most cases, access to the account is denied due to wrong or incorrect password. So, you need to fix the issue to regain access to your BellSouth account.
Reasons for BellSouth not accepting password
If you are trying to access your BellSouth account and you cannot log in, it could be due to many reasons. Here are some of the common reasons why my BellSouth email not accepting password, as mentioned below:
- Password entered incorrectly
- Forgot to enter the special characters in the password
- Account is hacked
- Username is not correct
- CAPS lock is ON
- Signing-in after a long time
- Internet connection is unstable, etc.
There could be some other reasons also, depending upon the situation.
Recover BellSouth email Password
There could be any reason for the issue of email password not working. In all the cases, you can simply try recovering it, using the password recovery steps:
- Go the password recovery page of BellSouth email in your web browser.
- Select the option of Forgot password to start with the account recovery.
- Then, you need to enter the email address of BellSouth.net email login along with your last name in the given field and click Continue.
- Now, you need to choose a method for creating a temporary password for the BellSouth email account.
- There are the options of using the phone number or an alternate email to receive a temporary password for the account.
- You can choose any one of them and click Continue.
- Once you receive the password via your preferred method, use it to sign-in to the account.
- With this password, you will be able to access your account.
- And, as the password will expire in a few hours, you need to create a new password for the account.
- You must create a strong password with alphanumeric characters.
- Once you have created it, save the changes and try signing-in again to the BellSouth account using this new password.
These steps will help you in fixing the issue of BellSouth email password not working.
If you are facing any other issue or have some query about the services of BellSouth, you can contact the support team. The technical experts will assist you with all kinds of queries for a better experience. The support services can be contacted as per your preferred timings as it is available 24x7 and their contact info is available on the official page.