Why Won't Facebook Send Me a Code To Confirm My Mobile Number?
Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you're sending a text message (SMS) to the right number. Remove any signatures at the end of your text messages (SMS) which can interfere with Facebook getting those messages. Try sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK). Wait 24 hours in case there's a delivery delay.
Check the number that you entered
- Tap here to view the mobile number you entered.
- If you entered the wrong number, scroll down and tap Add another number.
- Enter the correct number and tap Add.
Get a phone call with the code
- Tap Call me.
Re-send the SMS.
- Tap Send Code Again.
Use an email instead
- Enter your email and tap Add.
If you've turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
How do I verify my phone number on Facebook?
To verify your Facebook, Email, and Phone Number, you can simply go to your Profile and at the top of the page, tap one of the icons next to your photo. Email will be represented by an envelope, Facebook by their 'F' logo, and Phone Number by a small picture of a cell phone.
How do I change my mobile number on Facebook?
To add a new phone number:
- Click the Me icon in the top right of your homepage.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the dropdown.
- Under the Login and security section of the Account tab, click Change next to Phone numbers.
- Click Add phone number and select the appropriate country from the dropdown menu.