How do I email Facebook with a problem?
How to Email Facebook About a Problem
- Log in to your Facebook account. .
- Click "Help Center." Type a question pertaining to your problem in the "Enter a Keyword or Question" field.
- Browse the results to find an answer to your problem.
- Click the question that best suits your problem.
How do I send an email to Facebook support?
email@example.com – This is a very basis support email and you should be very, very detailed about your issue if you use this general email address. firstname.lastname@example.org – This email address is specifically for financial issues that are related to your Facebook activities.
How can I contact Facebook to report a problem?
On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you'll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select "Help & support" from the dropdown menu. From there, you can select "Help Centre," "Support Inbox," or "Report a problem."
What is Facebook's email address?
It turns out the answer is yes. Today, at a press conference announcing the social network's new messaging service, chief executive Mark Zuckerberg said Fb.com is Facebook's new corporate email domain. Previously, if you wanted to email a Facebook employee, you would reach them at a email@example.com address.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
Group members are able to message you directly from within your group.
- Select the "Members" tab on the left side of the group.
- Select the "Admins" tab.
- From here, members can view and directly message the admins listed by hovering over their names and clicking "Message."
What is Facebook's number?
Many people would go online and search for "Facebook customer service." We tried that, and got this number: 1-805-468-7961. It was prominently displayed as the top search result on Google
How do you message Facebook about a problem?
To report that something that isn't working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support > Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I file a formal complaint on Facebook?
File a Complaint on a Piece of Content
- Hover your mouse over the post about which you wish to file a complaint.
- Click on the down arrow next to the Gear icon which appears.
- Select the option “Report Spam or Abuse.” This removes the post and leaves you with a notification in its place.
How do I get in touch with Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can't call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook's Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.