How To Apply for a Cancellation and Refund with Singapore Airlines?
Singapore Airlines is one of the top airlines offering flexible cancellation and refund policies. You can easily cancel your Singapore airline flight and get a refund if there is a change in a plan at the last moment. The refund amount depends on when you cancel the ticket and your fare type.
Are you curious to know How to apply for a cancellation and refund with Singapore airlines? You can keep reading the detailed process and information below.
Cancel Singapore Airlines Ticket and Apply For a Refund
You can cancel your ticket online and offline unless the ticket is booked from authorized sources of Singapore airlines. Moreover, if you make the booking from any third party, you will have to call the travel agents directly for cancellation and refund. Now let's go through the process below in detail.
Via official website:
- To cancel your ticket online at first open the official web portal of Singapore Airlines
- Go to the manage booking section on the homepage and click on it
- Now enter the confirmation number and last name to access the details of your trip
- Go to the cancel reservation button and click on it
- Now follow the instruction on your screen to complete the cancellation process
- Once done, you will get an email from the airline to confirm the cancellation
- Now you can go to the refund page of the airline to apply for a refund
- Go to the link request a refund on the refund page and click on it
- You will get to see a form in front of you, fill in all the details and submit
- If your ticket is refundable, then the Singapore airlines representative will initiate the refund
- It takes 15-20 days to reflect the refund in your bank, depending on your payment method
Via calling reservation department:-
- You can also speak to the sales team of Singapore airlines and request them to cancel your ticket.
- make sure you provide them with all the details of your trip
- Now the agents will cancel your ticket and initiate the refund if applicable.
Using the methods above, you can cancel your Singapore airline anytime. But make sure you cancel it after the risk period of 24 hours; as you will have to bear the Singapore airlines cancellation fee of around $ 100-$ 400.In case if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of departure, you will have to pay the cancellation fee of around $ 100-$ 500.
So as you have seen, the cancellation process of Singapore Airlines is very easy. But if you proceed with the cancellation, you must be aware of the cancellation terms and conditions below.
Singapore Airlines Cancellation Terms and Conditions
- As per the Singapore airline cancellation policy, you will be eligible to get a full refund if you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking. Here the condition is you must book your ticket seven days or more before the departure.
- Besides, if you cancel the ticket after 24 hours, you will get a refund only for the refundable fare with the deduction of the cancellation fee.
- When the airline cancels your flight, you can also apply for a refund, irrespective of your ticket type.
So wrapping up, you can cancel your ticket with Singapore Airlines anytime and get a refund. How to apply for a cancellation and refund with Singapore airlines? Hoping you get the answer, you can also speak to the Singapore airline representative if you have any issues.