How do I Find my PayPal Security Key?
To sign up for the service, log in to your PayPal account and go to the "Products and Services" tab. Choose "View All PayPal Products" and then "Security Key" to begin the sign up process. Once you enable security key, you must enter the security code that is randomly generated for you each time you try to log in.
How do I secure my PayPal account?
Five PayPal tips for shoppers
- Do not link your PayPal account to your bank account or debit card.
- Link your PayPal account to a credit card.
- Never click on links in emails from PayPal.
- Watch your balance carefully.
- Buy from verified merchants, and consider getting verified yourself.
- Make sure buyers aren't surprised.
How do I remove PayPal Security Key?
Re: deactivate security key login
- Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
- Click 'Profile' near the top of the page.
- Select 'My account settings.'
- Click 'Update' in the Security Key section.
- Select which Security Key you want to deactivate and click 'Deactivate Security Key'.
Why did I get a security code from PayPal?
The PayPal Security Key gives you a second authentication factor when you're logging in to your account. The PayPal Security Key sends you a temporary security code via SMS that you enter in addition to your password to log in to PayPal.