How do I Fix 0xc00007b Error?
0xc000007b error usually comes from mixing up a 32-bit environment with a 64-bit one. This is a very common error that sometimes occurs when trying to run some DirectX games or applications. this error code 0xc000007b in windows appear while accessing some application.
How to Fix Application Unable to Start Correctly Error (0xc00007b)
- Restart your computer. The first thing to try is restarting Windows.
- Update .NET framework. In most cases it's Microsoft .NET framework causing the issues.
- Enable Administrator rights. Try running the game or application with admin rights.
- Reinstall the app or game.
- Update Windows.
- Run ChkDsk.
- Reinstall DirectX.
What causes 0xc000007b error?
Error code 0xc000007b means INVALID_IMAGE_FORMAT, and generally occurs due to absence or damage of some system or application files. The most common cause of this error-problems with NVIDIA drivers, other video cards are also subject to look at.
Sometimes the Software/Game you Run it has some files which are created with C++ language so they required the C++ Compiler to Run.And this is the also a reason of your 0xc00007b error.And this is the reason behind in the most of the cases, sometimes the files of Microsoft Visual C++ got damaged or Delete and you got the error.
By this method you can solve this error :-
- Step 1:- First go to the start menu and type command prompt in the search bar.Now it appears as the search result, you should select it and run as Administrator.
- Step 2:- All you have to do now just type the Following command sfc /scannow in the command prompt and click the enter button.
- Step 3:- Now you just wait until windows scans and repairs your all damaged system files which cause the 0xc00007b error on your PC.
- Step 4:- After windows system scan and repair, you just have to restart your computer.And when your system is turn on your error 0xc00007b will be gone.
- If the above method is not solve your Problem from here you can access more methods to solve 0xc00007b error on your PC.