How Do I Fix an AOL Email Problem?
Fix problems sending AOL Mail
- Restart your computer: If you haven't shut down your computer in a while, we recommend that you begin troubleshooting by restarting your computer.
- Use a different browser:
- Check your display name:
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Disable pop-up blocking software:
- Disable firewall using McAfee Internet Security Suite:
Why Are my AOL Emails Not Loading?
Clear your browser's cache
When emails go missing in AOL Mail, it's often due to a few simple things; either the message is in the wrong folder, your third-party mail client's settings, or your account was deactivated due to inactivity.
How do I Recover My AOL Mail?
AOL Mail's Password Reset Procedure
- Go to the AOL Mail login page.
- Type in your AOL username.
- Click Sign in.
- Choose I forgot my password.
- Type in your username.
- Tap Next.
- Type in the phone number associated with your account - the one you entered when you created it. ...
- Click Next.
How do I Reset My AOL Mail Massword?
How do I reset my AOL password?
- Sign in to your account information. (If you forgot your password, just click Forgot password.)
- Next, answer your Account Security Question.
- Click Change Your Password in the General Account Information section.
- Enter your Old Password, and your desired New Password.