How do I fix Isdone DLL Error?
Although this process will slow down the process a bit, it can solve the isDone.dll error problem. Follow these steps to increase Windows Page File or Virtual Memory: Step 1: Press Windows + R buttons on your keyboard to open the Run command box. In the Run box, type sysdm.cpl to open System Properties window.
How do I fix Isdone DLL error Unarc DLL 7?
What Causes The Isdone.dll Error. Errors like these are usually due to the fact that the keys and subkeys inside your computers registry have either been damaged, corrupt or deleted. Either way it still causes a problem for your system if you are trying to do something with your computer when it needs that file.
How to Fix ISDone.dll Error in Windows 10
- Step 1 – Press and hold “Shift” key on the keyboard.
- Step 2 – Once the computer reboots in safe mode, install the game which shows isdone.dll Error.
- Step 3 – Click the combination of Win+R and press Enter.
- Step 4 – On the System configuration wizard, switch to Boot tab.
How do I fix DLL errors in Windows 10?
To do this, on your Windows 10 computer, right-click on the Start button to open the WinX Menu and click on Command Prompt (Admin) link. The scan may take 10 minutes, and once it completes successfully, you should restart your PC. Running sfc /scannow in Safe Mode or Boot Time could give better results.
How do I install a DLL file on Windows 10 64 bit?
In order to register a DLL file on your 64-bit Windows 10 system, follow the below-given steps.
- Step 1: Go to the File Explorer and navigate to the below given location. ...
- Step 2: After opening the System32 folder, now copy the DLL file that you want to register and then paste it to the given path: