How do I Recover My Google Blogspot Account?
Here's how to recover your lost Blogger blog account access.
- Go to Blogger.com Account Recovery. Using the “What is your blog's URL?” wizard at http://www.blogger.com/forgot.do, you can recover the Blogger blog access even if you do not remember your Gmail account with which you created the blog.
- Check Your Email.
How do I find my Google blog?
Help people find your blog on search engines
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Click the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Settings. Basic.
- Under "Basic," next to "Privacy," click Edit.
- Choose Yes to: List your blog on Blogger. List your blog on search engines.
- Click Save changes.
How do I log into my old BlogSpot account?
To sign in from your blog, click the Sign In link from the top-right corner of the page. You'll be redirected to a Google sign-in page. Choose your account and click Sign In, or enter your email and password and click Next. You are then signed in and your Blogger Dashboard opens.
How do I log into Blogger without a Google account?
- Visit Blogger.com.
- Click Sign in at the top-right of the page.
- Type your username or email address. If you don't have one, you can get a Google account for free. ...
- Press Next.
- Type your password and press Sign in.
- Use Blogger. You can start a blog if you haven't already.
Why is my blog not showing up on Google?
Google has not indexed your website yet
This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Google to your sitemap. xml URL you can request them to re-crawl your URLs.