How do I Report Error on Google Maps?
Tell us about an address or marker error
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- Search for an address or touch and hold a spot on the map to drop a pin.
- At the bottom, tap the address.
- Choose Suggest an edit.
- To report your issue, follow the instructions.
- Tap Send.
How do I report errors on Google Maps?
Tell us about an error
- On your computer, open Google Maps. Make sure you're signed in.
- In the top left, click Menu Send feedback.
- In the window that pops up, choose the feedback you would like to give.
- Follow the instructions.
- Click Submit.
How do I fix Google Maps on my iPhone?
- Why Isn't Google Maps Working?
- Give Permission to Use Location.
- Turn Airplane Mode and WI-FI on & off.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Update the Operating System on your iPhone.
- Update Google Maps.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the App.
- Bottom Line.
Why is Google Maps Not Working on iPhone?
Restart phone, then turn on Bluetooth, and location services again. (Wi-Fi comes on automatically after a restart). If using Waze or a similar app, make sure that the app has the right permissions to access Location services. Tap on Settings > Cellular and under cellular data, check and make sure Waze is enabled.
How do I fix my maps on iPhone?
If you can't find your current location on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and make sure that Location Services and Maps is set to While Using. Make sure that you set the date, time, and time zone correctly on your device. Go to Settings > General > Date & Time.