How do I Request or Apply For The PayPal Cash Card?
PayPal is an American company which operates an online payment system worldwide. PayPal is the modern or electronic substitute for traditional methods of payments like money orders and checks. Through PayPal, people can transfer money in just one click. PayPal also offers PayPal cash card to many users. The card has various benefits. If you want to know what is the PayPal Cash Card then the blog will provide you the answer.
PayPal Cash Card
PayPal Cash Card is just like a debit card which users can use with their PayPal Cash Plus account. The following can be done through the cash card:
- Users can access their money with the U.S. account immediately.
- Users can also use the PayPal fund to make online purchases or in stores where Mastercard is accepted.
- If people want then they can withdraw money from their PayPal Cash Plus account. They can also check their PayPal Cash Plus balance at MoneyPass ATMs nationwide without any fee.
- People can also withdraw money from PayPal Cash Plus account at any ATMs worldwide but a fee of $2.50 will apply for ATMs not marked as MoneyPass ATMs.
- Users will also get protection against any unauthorized payment from their account.
- Users can also add PayPal cash card to their account from stores nationwide where cash reloading can be done.
- There will be no annual or monthly fees, or minimum balance requirement or credit check for PayPal Cash Card.
The PayPal Cash Card thus has many advantages. If you too want a cash card but you are wondering How do I request or apply for the PayPal Cash Card? Then the solutions for it are given below.
A PayPal Cash card can only be received if the user has a verified Premier or Business level account. Users with personal account cannot qualify for the card. So make sure you have Premier or Business level account after which you can request for the card.
Steps To Apply for The Cash Card
- Go to the sign-in page of PayPal.
- Enter your login details.
- Once you sign-in to your account you can find the option to apply for cash card. Select it.
- If users have signed up for any PayPal product previously then they will only have to confirm the information on file.
- In other cases, users will have to provide their legal name, mailing address, date of birth and last four digits of their Social Security Number.
- They can then apply for the cash card.
- PayPal will inform the user if they are approved for the cash card instantly.
Users can also contact the PayPal service center and take the help of the executive to apply or request for the cash card. If users face any issue or problem then in that case also the users can contact them.