How do I use PayPal me link?
Just share your very own PayPal.Me link (paypal.me/YourName) with others, and they can send you money for any reason. They don't have to know your email address or mobile phone number, or even have the PayPal app. They can just tap on your link, go to your PayPal.Me, type in the amount, and send the money.
How do I get a PayPal me link?
- Log in if necessary. If your PayPal page doesn't automatically open, click Log In in the top-right corner of the page, enter your email address and password, and click Log In.
- Click Send & Request.
- Click the Request tab.
- Click Share your PayPal.Me.
- Copy your PayPal link.
- Paste the link where you want to share it.
How do I change my PayPal link name?
How do I change the name on my PayPal account?
- Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
- Click Update below your name.
- Select your type of name change.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and click either Continue or Update Name.
What is the fee for using PayPal me?
This is because PayPal not only charges you a percentage of the money you receive, but they also charge you a fee for every transaction. The fee for each transaction is $0.30 USD, plus 2.9% of the amount you receive for funds you receive from the U.S.
What is the difference between PayPal and Paypal me?
The main difference between Cash.me and PayPal.me is that the latter requires users to have a PayPal account, regardless of whether they're sending or receiving money. In contrast, businesses that set up a PayPal.me site will pay the same fee they pay through PayPal (2.9% + $0.30 per transaction in the U.S.).