How Do You Move Multiple Emails to a Folder in Outlook?
Selecting multiple emails, or even selecting all emails in a mailbox folder, is really easy to do and can come in handy in many ways. Maybe you want to delete messages in bulk, move several emails at once, mark all messages as read or unread, archive a whole folder of emails, send several messages.
To select individual messages (and more than one):
- Click on a message.
- Hold down the Ctrl or Apple key on your keyboard and select another message.
- To select what to do with the messages, you can either right-click on one of the messages and select the desired action or you can click and drag them to the desired folder.
How do I automatically send emails to a folder in Outlook?
To have Outlook file a particular sender's messages automatically:
- Open an email from the sender whose messages you want to filter.
- Go to the Home tab in the ribbon.
- Select Rules. | Always Move Messages From: [Sender] under Move.
- Highlight the desired target folder.
- Click OK.
How do you delete multiple emails in hotmail?
That will select every message on the current page. If you want to delete everything, in your Inbox, click the check box to the left of the first message, hold Shift and click the check box to the left of the last message. In the Reading Pane you should see a link that says "Select everything in your Inbox".
How do I delete all my emails at one time?
- Go to your Inbox folder.
- Tap on the "Edit"-Button on the top right.
- Select the first email in your list.
- Hold down the "Move" button.
- While you are still holding the "Move"-Button, deselect the first E-Mail.
- Put away all your fingers from the screen and wait a few seconds.
- Now Mail asks you where to move ALL of your emails.
How do you select all emails in hotmail?
Quick Steps to select messages in your Hotmail account:
- Open an email or check its checkbox to select it.
- Check a message's checkbox, hold Shift, and click on another one to select a range of consecutive emails.
- Click on the "Select All" checkbox above the folder listing to select the visible messages.