How To Access My Old Hotmail Account Password?
When you don't use your Hotmail account for a long time, it may possible that you can forget the password of your Hotmail account. And when you try to login to your account, it shows wrong email password. Also, it could be the case that you have entered the correct email address and password yet you're not able to use Outlook because of temporary suspension of the account.
Well, if it is the case and you are wondering how can I access my old Hotmail account. You need to do the recovery of your Hotmail account Recovery. When you try to login if is there any issue, you may see some message on the screen, follow the instruction to complete the process. Or else, you can go through the steps mentioned below to access your old Hotmail account.
Given Are the Steps That Will Help You to Recover Your Old Hotmail Account
- First of all, you are required to open the sign-in page of Outlook on your browser.
- Then you should enter the username or email address and the password.
- Just in case, you see any problem while login you should select the Forgot Password option.
- Thereafter, you need to choose the option to verify your identification and ownership of the account; you will get a verification code.
- Once you choose the Hotmail account recovery phone number, you will get the verification code through a text message.
- Thereafter, you have to enter the code in the verification field and click Continue.
- Further, you will see two blank fields to create a new password for your account, you need to type a new and strong password and confirm the same password by entering it twice.
- Lastly, you have to save the password and try to login with the new password to your Hotmail account.
This is how you will no longer think about how can I access my Hotmail emails as you will get complete access to your account without any hassle.
Recover Your Old Hotmail Account Access to Use It Flawlessly Instantly
Once you perform the above steps, your task of recovering the Hotmail account will be completed and you can use your old Hotmail account. Just in case, you see any kind of problem and you find it difficult to access the account, you shouldn't think twice and instantly contact the customer service. The representatives of customer service team will help you with Hotmail account recovery number and let you access the account immediately. Also, the team is just one call away, contact anytime from anywhere.
How do I find my old Outlook password?
Option 1: See the saved email passwords in Outlook client
Step 1: Open Outlook. Go to the File tab and select Info. Step 2: Choose Account Settings > Account Settings. Step 3: On the Email tab, choose your account (profile), and then choose Repair.
How do I retrieve my Microsoft account password?
Underneath the password field, click the “Forgot My Password” link. On the next screen choose the “I Forgot My Password” option, and then click the “Next” button. You'll be prompted to type some characters you see onscreen as a security measure. Do so, and then click the “Next” button.
Why can't I log into my Microsoft account?
When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account (also called as Windows Live ID), that means the system is not accepting your log in credentials because you may be entering the wrong account name, the wrong password, or both. Here's the info to get you back in to your account as quickly as possible